This is installment two of the traffic and stats report. Let me just say it took me nearly a week later to build it out because I upgraded to WordPress version 5.0.2 and nothing but issues with the new editor. I still have not figured out how to get the new one to work as it never saves or publishes. The quick fix to this was to install a plugin WordPress released called classic editor which brings back the old editor. Just an FYI for any of you running your own WordPress blog and running into this issue.
- I relaunched the giveaway events instead of doing them weekly which honestly was a ton of work to keep resetting them etc. I decided to do every two weeks and see how that works. So far there are over 2000 people that entered in just the first 5 days not to bad!
- Email list was built for the blog but the follow up sequence needs some work this is what I will be working on mostly this month to build out at least 1-2 month worth of emails to follow up.
- Pinterest is back in action and one of my highest producing was my daily quotes. My plan is this month to build that out more to offer a daily entrepreneur quote every day in the morning hours.
- Last month I said I was going to start up some fiverr gigs again. I attempted this however without much success. Fiverr seems to work in a weird way. As soon as you make 1-2 sales that are rated high the floodgates open. The issues I only got one sale last month which means I need to push those offers a bit more if I really want to get them to take off.
Alexa – 515,187 Down from 573,631 Reduction of – 58,444
92.5% of visitors from United Stats
7.5% Venezuela – This one shocked me a bit
Global Rank – 944,100
United States – 370,435
Category Rank – 109,031
- November 2018 Traffic and Stats
- Free Sales Funnel Webinar And How To Build One Yourself
- Amazon Coupon Code Page
Facebook – 4,962 Increase of 505
Twitter – 24,700 Decrees of 1,400(Twitter has been hammering accounts lately)
Youtube – 3,854 Increase of 554
Google + (going to remove this one as its going down sometime before April soo yeahhh)
Pinterest – 13,500 Increase of 600 + 100k Monthly Views and 1.4k Monthly Engaged (Last month was 9k Monthly views I had just started using it)
Linkedin – 14,113 Increase of 113
Videos Uploaded – 0 (Unfortunately I got rather sick and lost my voice or simply would of coughed into the mic every 5 seconds)
This made most of these stats a wash however I did increase my subscriber rate by 554 and my views increased as well. My goal is to hit Youtubes review so I can monetize my videos by the end of Q1 2019